ECON-VT high-temperature oxygen analyzer
for operation at temperatures from + 25 to + 1600 оС
ECON-VT is a stationary high-temperature gas analytical device with an immersion sensor. Designed for continuous, remote and non-sampling measurement of the volume fraction of oxygen in the process of burning fossil fuels in glassmaking, metallurgical, incineration furnaces, ceramic kilns and other fuel-burning installations at high temperatures reaching 1600 ° C.
The device is manufactured in accordance with TU 95-2468-2000 and consists of a sensor installed directly in the measurement zone, an electronics unit generating a unified signal proportional to the oxygen content in the exhaust gases, a set of connecting cable and wires, a set of spare parts
The sensor is located directly in the measurement area. Protected by a ceramic case, it provides stable and accurate operation during the operation of the device. This arrangement of the sensitive element eliminates the need to use a sampling system, and also allows for high accuracy of readings and rapid response to changes in the analyzed medium.
Placement of the ECON-BT high-temperature sensor
The design of the ceramic sensing element is an original development of RPE "ECON" (patent for invention No. 2339028), designed for maximum measurement accuracy, reliability and durability.
STRUCTURAL FEATURES OF A SOLID ELECTROLYTE SENSITIVE ELEMENT
The design of the ceramic sensing element is an original development of "ECON" JSC, designed for maximum reliability, accuracy and durability.
The structure of solid electrolyte sensitive elements ECON
- Zirconia ZrO solid electrolyte 2
- MgAl spinel insulator MgAl 2 O 4
- stainless steel case (vacuum tight connection)
A high level of reliability of the gas analyzer, its accuracy and speed is ensured by an original design solution: a composite solid electrolyte sensing element (solid electrolyte made of zirconium dioxide ZrO 2 , in the insulator of aluminum-magnesium spinel MgAl 2 O 4 , hermetically sealed in a stainless steel tube) is permanently attached to a heater that maintains a constant sensor operating temperature of 750 ± 1 degree. A solid-electrolyte sensitive element of our own design and production is mounted on the end of the immersion part of the probe located directly in the analyzed medium.
Such a constructive solution provides the following advantages for ECON-VT gas analyzers:
- The optimum operating temperature of the solid electrolyte sensing element (750 0С) provides high speed due to an increase in the rate of processes in the solid electrolyte and increased accuracy by eliminating the influence of combustible gas impurities in the test medium on oxygen readings.
- High level of protection of the sensitive element from the effects of aggressive environment and temperature (even in the case of microcracks in ceramics, the sensor does not lose metrological characteristics and is guaranteed to remain operational).
- The continuously maintained operating temperature of the solid electrolyte sensing element (750 0 С) ensures a long service life and accuracy of readings regardless of the temperature of the controlled medium.
- The location of the sensing element directly in the analyzed medium provides a high level of gas analyzer speed (Т0.9 = 15 seconds) and measurement continuity.
- Refusal of sampling, preparation and delivery systems, which can significantly reduce the labor costs for maintenance, increasing service intervals and minimizing the number of necessary procedures.
The high-temperature gas analytical device for determining the oxygen level ECON-VT is a measuring instrument (Certificate RU.C.31.147A No. 35763 of 08/28/2014), intended for use as an independent monitoring device, and as a primary converter in automated control systems for the operation of technological installations.
Unlike portable oxygen gas analyzers, stationary gas analyzers ECON-VT allow
- seek to reduce fuel consumption and the level of harmful emissions into the atmosphere through continuous monitoring and optimization of the combustion process;
- effectively, in real-time mode, control the operation of the fuel burning plant and control the combustion process in both manual and automatic modes;
- carry out continuous measurement and monitor changes in oxygen content in the dynamics, which allows to stabilize the process and reduce the level of rejection;
- receive reliable data on the real content of residual oxygen in the medium and store them in ACS systems.
The characteristics of the device are given in the table "Main technical characteristics of the gas-analyzing device ECON-VT" and the table "Main design characteristics of the gas-analytical device ECON-VT".
Main technical characteristics of the gas-analytical device ECON-VT
|The oxygen content in the analyzed gas mixture,% vol.
||0,1 ... 25,0
|Controlled temperature 0С
||+25 ... +1600
|Pressure of the controlled environment (excess), kPa
||from minus 3.9 to 4.4
|The flow rate of the controlled environment, m/s
||1.0 ... 15
|Dustiness of the controlled environment, g/m3
||up to 100
|Ambient temperature (sensor terminal head), 0С
||-30 ... +90
|Ambient temperature (electronic unit), 0С
||+5 ... +50
|Relative humidity, %
||up to 95 at t = 350С
|The margin of permissible basic error in the range from 0.1 to 2.5% О2
|The limit of permissible basic error in the range from 2.5 to 25% О2
|The settling time of 90% of the signal T 0,9d, c
|Power supply 220V, 50Hz, power consumption W, no more
|Mass of electronic unit kg, no more
The electronics block generates a unified signal of 0-5 and 4-20 mA, proportional to the oxygen content in the monitored gas. Optionally, the unit can be equipped with an additional interface (RS 485). for integrating the device into industrial networks and solving problems within the framework of an existing industrial control system or for building this system from scratch using an ECON gas analyzer.
Interval of operation without calibration - 1 (One) year.
EXECUTIONS OF GAS ANALYZERS OF THE ECON-VT SERIES
WITH CURRENT OUTPUT (0 - 4; 5 - 20 mA) . A tool for visual control and automation of management processes. The electronics unit is equipped with a display and a unified current output of 0 - 5 mA and 4 - 20 mA. This allows you to visually control the parameters and control the process in manual mode, or connect the device to the recorder, data acquisition system or ACS. The best use is for glassmaking and other process furnaces with manual control.
With RS-485 (Optional). The electronics unit is additionally equipped with an RS 485 interface for integrating the device into industrial networks and solving problems of modernizing the existing process control system, or for building a new ACS system using a gas analyzer ECON-VT. An ideal solution for large enterprises using a large number of devices connected (or planned to be connected) into a single automated system.
The main design characteristics of the gas analysis device ECON-VT
|The total length of the gas detector sensor, mm
|The length of the immersion portion of the gas analyzer sensor, mm
|By agreement, it is possible to manufacture sensors with immersion length, mm
||400 ... 700
|Diameter of the immersion part of the gas analyzer sensor, mm
|Sensor weight, kg
|The minimum diameter of the hole in the furnace for the installation of the sensor, mm
|The length of the connecting cable between the sensor and the electronic unit, m
||30 (optionally up to 80)
Sensor device for a high-temperature gas analyzer ECON-VT
1 - sensor, 2 - intake, 3 - heater, 4 - sensitive element, 5 - flange, 6 - terminal flange, 7 - nipple connector, 8 - ASG pipe, 9 - CGM tube cover, 10 - replaceable ceramic filter, 11 - ceramic protective cover, 12 - intake flange. L - total length of the sensor.
Advantages of gas-analytical instruments ECON-VT
- ECON-VT gas analysis instruments are reliable and simple means of measuring oxygen at high temperatures arising during the operation of glassmaking, metallurgical, waste incinerators, ceramic kilns and other fuel-burning plants. They have high speed and accuracy of measurements.
- High level of reliability, speed, accuracy of measurements and indications, achieved by:
- the location of the sensitive ceramic element directly in the analyzed medium;
- lack of a sampling and preparation system;
- the use of a sensitive ceramic element of our own design and production (patent No. 2339028).
- Availability of additional services for post-warranty servicing of devices (ensures the maximum useful life of each piece of equipment).